Kid-friendly handbook based on Dr. Henrietta Mears’ bestselling Bible Handbook What the Bible is All About.
Teachers and parents alike will appreciate this resource’s appeal to young believers.
This Bible handbook includes maps, charts, timelines and fun illustrations that will help kids make sense of the Bible’s big picture.
The perfect companion for every children’s Bible.
Help your children to unlock the secrets of Scripture and discover Jesus in every book of the Bible!
What the Bible Is All About Bible Handbook for Kids is the ultimate guide to God’s Word for your children.
Inside you’ll find maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations that will help you track down the richest treasure of all: God’s plan to save the world!
Inside you’ll find:
- Background on the writer of each book
- Jesus Connection for every book in the Bible
- Word definitions to help you understand the Bible’s meaning
- Lists of important people so you know who to watch for as you read.
- Illustrations, timelines, and maps that show when and where key events took place
- Summaries for each book that reveal how each part fits with the “big picture”
- Info on archeological discoveries and life in Bible times that gives insights on the world of the Bible
As your children discover and decode each book of the Bible, God’s Story will take shape and the will begin to see Jesus on every page.
- Age Range: 4+ years
- Grade Level: Preschool+
- Paperback: 352 pages
- ISBN-10: 1496416112
- ISBN-13: 9781496416117, 9780830759439
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
HENRIETTA C. MEARS was one of the great Bible teachers of the 20th century. While Christian Education Director at First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood, she built one of the largest Sunday Schools in the world and wrote curriculum that was in such high demand that to publish it, she founded Gospel Light in 1933. Such notable Christian leaders as Richard C. Halverson, Luis Evans, Jr. and Bill Bright were among her students. Billy Graham said of Dr. Mears, “Her enthusiasm for the Lord Jesus Christ was contagious.”Miss Mears went home to be with her Lord and Savior on March 20, 1963.
Also available in KJV Edition, NIV Edition and Visual Edition
There are no reviews yet.