Discover more mind-blowing, faith-building scientific facts and biblical truths about the wonder of God’s creation from author, speaker, and founder of the Passion movement Louie Giglio.
Well-known for his powerful and highly visual messages about science and the Bible, Louie Giglio has a passion for inspiring kids to notice, enjoy, and marvel at God’s creation. In The Wonder of Creation, children will find new delight in God’s creativity with 100 devotions that explore:
- animals—from honeyguide birds to flying snakes to white rhinos
- space—from black holes to volcanic moons to gamma-ray bursts
- people—from optical illusions to brain freezes to our immune systems
- Earth—from rainbow rivers to blue lava to flowing glaciers
- and much, much more!
With engaging illustrations and striking photography, this fun and informative book is ideal for children ages 6–10. Each of the 100 devotions features a scientific fact or an easy activity for exploring faith, a short Bible verse, and a closing prayer.
With a beautifully bright and colorful cover and a ribbon bookmark, The Wonder of Creation
- is ideal for science-loving kids, Bible-loving kids, and any child ready to go deeper in faith
- continues a well-loved devotional series that has impacted over a million children, parents, and teachers
- includes informative content call-outs inviting kids to “Explore the Wonder”
- makes a great addition to a homeschool STEM curriculum or a bedtime reading routine
As kids explore this awe-inspiring devotional, they’ll be amazed at the many wonders God has made.
Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church and the original visionary of the Passion movement, which exists to call a generation to leverage their lives for the fame of Jesus. Since 1997, Passion Conferences has gathered college-aged young people in events across the United States and around the world. In 2022, Passion hosted over 50,000 students in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium with another one million people joining online. Louie is the national-bestselling author of over a dozen books, including Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table, At the Table with Jesus,Goliath Must Fall, Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God and Science, The Comeback, The Air I Breathe, I Am Not but I Know I Am, and others. As a communicator, Louie is widely known for messages such as “Indescribable” and “How Great Is Our God.” An Atlanta native and graduate of Georgia State University, Louie has done postgraduate work at Baylor University and holds a master’s degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Louie and his wife, Shelley, make their home in Atlanta.
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1400230462
- ISBN-13 : 978-1400230464
- Reading age : 6 – 10 years, from customers
- Grade level : 3 – 4
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.3 x 0.82 x 8.3 inches
Check out these other books in the Indescribable Kids series: