The Life Recovery Bible is today’s #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model.
Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God’s view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself.
Created by two of today’s leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead readers to the source of true healing—God himself.
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes—Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals—A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals—Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles—Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections—Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes—Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user’s guide, and a 12-step comparison chart
- A Life Recovery Facilitator’s Guide
- A Step-by-Step Life Recovery Meeting Guide
- Advice for Thriving in a Secular Recovery Group
- Wisdom for Creating Recovery Groups in Church
- Paperback: 1776 pages
- ISBN-10: 1414316267
- ISBN-13: 9781414316260, 9781496427588
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.5 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds