A Book to Accompany Every Copy of God’s Word
Through 66 separate books, 1,189 chapters, and hundreds of thousands of words, the Bible shares one extraordinary message: God loves you.
Know Your Bible is a concise, easy-to-understand guide to God’s Word, giving you a helpful and memorable overview of all 66 books.
For each book of the Bible, Know Your Bible provides…
- data on the author and time frame,
- a ten-word synopsis,
- a longer (50-100 word) summary,
- thoughts on what makes the book unique or unusual,
- a listing of key verses,
- and a “So, What?” section of practical application.
It’s a fantastic resource for individuals, groups, churches and ministries.
Paul Kent is a long-time editor who has also written several books including Know Your Bible, Bible Curiosities, and Playing with Purpose: Baseball Devotions. He and his family live near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Mass Market Paperback: 96 pages
- ISBN-10: 1602600155
- ISBN-13: 9781602600157
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.2 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces