Do you want to make time for Bible study?
You intend to do it, but before you know it, another week has passed and you haven’t picked up God’s Word. This book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible regularly and dig into God’s Word—even if you only have five minutes!
- Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
- Minute 3: Understand. Think through questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life. Consider these throughout your day as well.
- Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotional based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.
- Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.
The 5-Minute Bible Study for Teen Girls will help you establish the discipline of consistent study of God’s Word. You will find that even five minutes focused on scripture and prayer has the power to make a huge difference in your daily life. Soon you will be making time for more.
Carey Scott is an author, speaker, and certified Biblical Life Coach who’s honest about her walk with the Lord–stumbles, fumbles, and all. She challenges women to be real—not perfect—even when it’s messy. Through her ministry, she encourages women to stop living a mediocre, risk-free life and instead step onto the battlefield of life and engage. For over twelve years, Carey’s had an active ministry geared toward women. She speaks to women’s groups and writes an online devotional designed to help women be who God created them to be. Carey lives in Colorado with her husband and two kids, who give her plenty of material for writing and speaking. She’s surrounded by a wonderful family and group of friends who keep her motivated, real, and humble.
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1643524356
- ISBN-13 : 9781643524351
- Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 4 x 0.25 x 6 inches