Your daughter needs you to be her hero. In a time when young girls may be drifting toward unhealthy decisions and relationships, you can take action to transform your daughter’s life, choices, and future.
Dr. Michelle Watson-Canfield, founder of The Abba Project, packs your parenting tool box with ideas, encouragements, timely information, dialogue helps, and biblical wisdom to show you how to be a good dad as you:
- walk in God’s vision for fatherhood
- learn to speak your daughter’s love language
- understand your daughter’s needs, wants, longings, and passions
- bridge resistance and distance that emerges between dads and daughters
- hone tools to mend a broken home or heart and heal the past
Dads and daughters can grow together in remarkable, authentic ways through God’s powerful hope and healing. Your mission to become your daughter’s hero will change her and you forever
Michelle Watson-Canfield, PhD, LPC is the founder of The Abba Project, a ministry formed to help dads connect with their daughter’s hearts. She earned a B.S. in Biblical Education from Multnomah University, M.S. in Counseling Psychology from Clark College, and PhD in Health Psychology from Walden University. She is a popular speaker on the topic of body image and also on faith, healing, and relationships with audiences of teens, young adults, men, and women.
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0736958401
- ISBN-13 : 9780736958400
- Item Weight : 11 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.58 x 9 inches