This NIV Bible will enable you to present first-time Bible readers with an easy way of discovering the Scriptures as an unfolding story.
You can feel comfortable and confident handing this Bible to anyone who is interested in spiritual issues, or is open to talking about God.
Ideal for churches and ministries buying in bulk, this NIV Value Bible is a great witness tool to give to first-time Bible readers looking to discover God’s Word.
Features include the complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) with sectional headers and translators’ notes, plan of salvation, and table of weights and measures in a softcover binding.
This low-cost Bible with extra helps is perfect for anyone looking to distribute God’s Word.
- Double-column format
- Introductions to each Book of the Bible
- Footnotes and Cross-references
- Old Testament & New Testament maps
- An extended Table of Contents (Mapping the Story) that helps put the various Biblical Books of the Bible in their historical groupings. Helping the reader see how it all fits together
- The Drama of the Bible in Six Acts introduction
- The Drama of the Bible: A Visual Chronology Biblical timeline
- Living the Script practical application page
- A Table of Weights and Measures
- 8.5 point Bible text
- Paperback: 864 pages
- ISBN-10: 0310446821
- ISBN-13: 9780310446828, 9781563205774
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces