Opportunity Lies Right Down the Road.
There’s hope for your church.
Respected church expert Sam Rainer envisions an exciting new wave of revitalized neighborhood churches that are growing and thriving.
In the not-so-distant past, churches tended to relocate away from their neighborhoods and build large campuses at major intersections.
At the turn of the 21st century, a dramatic shift occurred: A new generation began looking to neighborhood churches to foster life-giving friendships, provide opportunities for service, and create a community dedicated to worshiping God.
Sam Rainer describes this movement and answers the most common questions about this surprising new phenomenon:
- What are the marks of a healthy neighborhood church?
- What are the most common myths about the neighborhood church?
- What are the obstacles to church growth?
- What are the best strategies to reach your neighbors?
The neighborhood church is primed for a comeback. The potential is huge. God wants to do incredible things. Are you ready?
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 149646706X
- ISBN-13 : 9781496467065
- Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.75 x 8.25 inches