Find freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits with the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible. Featuring a foreword by Rick Warren.
If you long to break free from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits, the Celebrate Recovery Bible is a powerful and positive ally. This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and on the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery program.
The NIV Celebrate Recovery Bible lifts you up and shows you how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty. It offers hope, encouragement, and, through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ, empowerment to rise above your hurts, hang-ups, and habits. With features based on eight principles Jesus voiced in his Sermon on the Mount, this insightful Bible is for anyone struggling with the circumstances of their lives and the habits they are trying to control.
- Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
- Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
- Over 110 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
- 30 days of devotional readings
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies are tied to stories from real-life people who have found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups and habits
- Book introductions
- Side-column reference system keyed to the eight recovery principles
- Topical index“Throughout the pages of Scripture, we see God’s heart for celebrating recovery! This collection will help you experience and celebrate that journey, one step at a time. Jump in and see how recovery and spiritual growth are one and the same.” –Dr. Henry Cloud, Christian psychologist, author, and speaker
- Paperback: 1728 pages
- ISBN-10: 0310445175
- ISBN-13: 9780310445173
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Edited by John Baker and Foreword by Rick Warren