“I am who I decide to be.”
Teens strongly believe in a world where self-expression, uniqueness, and differences are welcome.
Dig deep into Gen Z’s identity formation by uncovering false beliefs and steering them toward a healthy sense of self.
- Lies culture tells you about identity formation
- Biblical truths about finding your real identity
- Practical ways to live out your true self
- Self-reflection questions for parents
- Engaging discussion questions for teens
This resource helps Gen Z teens uncover false beliefs about identity formation so they can develop a healthy sense of self.
- Paperback : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496467345
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496467348
- Item Weight : 2.36 ounces