How can you teach your children what matters most?
It is by being intentional about their spiritual training.
YOUR LEGACY will help you make that the central priority of your family.
We live in a culture that seeks to destroy the embryonic faith of our children and usher them into politically correct ideology, godless systems of belief, and gross immorality that would have shocked previous generations. This is what confronts today’s Christian parents and many of them are terrified of it. We live in truly perilous times.
The good news is there is a way you can be victorious in this battle for the hearts, minds, and souls of your precious children.
Whatever stage you are in as a parent or grandparent, you can leave a spiritual legacy that will equip your children and grandchildren with an unshakable heritage of faith. YOUR LEGACY tells you how by presenting:
- Dr. Dobson’s personal story of his own spiritual legacy
- Strategies for the spiritual training of your children
- Help for parents of prodigals
- Hope for reaching unsaved parents
- Principles for building a love relationship with your children
- Testimonies from parents who got it right
- Stories you can read to your children for leaving your legacy
- Steps you can take to lead your child to Christ
Dr. James Dobson is the founder and president of Family Talk, a nonprofit organization that produces his radio program heard daily on 1,200 stations nationwide. He is the author of more than fifty books dedicated to the preservation of the family. He has been active in governmental affairs and has advised three U.S. presidents on family matters. Dr. Dobson is married to Shirley and they have two grown children, Danae and Ryan, and two grandchildren. The Dobsons reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- ISBN-10: 1455573434
- ISBN-13: 9781455573431, 9781455573417
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds