Billy Graham wrote the foreword for this inspired commentary on the entire Bible.
This Bible handbook is a must-have for pastors, teachers and all Christians who want to understand God’s great plan of the ages revealed from Genesis to Revelation.
Readers will find essential facts and historical background, but more importantly see how every book of the Bible points to Jesus and God’s plan to transform everyone’s life through faith in Him.
What the Bible Is All About is the essential handbook for anyone who wants to read and understand God’s Word.
Inside this revised and updated edition of Henrietta Mears’ classic, you’ll find an overview of every book in the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
In addition, What the Bible Is All About will…
- Provide a complete guide to the Scriptures
- Explain how Jesus is revealed in the Old and New Testaments
- Show why the Bible is one book, one history, one story
- Introduce key people in biblical history
- Give historical background for every major event
- Highlight recurring biblical themes
- Provide helpful reading plans, maps, and charts, and other study helps
Discover for yourself why What the Bible Is All About is the world’s best-selling Bible handbook, with more than 4 million in print.
This user-friendly guide makes it easier than ever to plant the Word in your heart and mind.
- Paperback: 832 pages
- ISBN-10: 1496416031
- ISBN-13: 9781496416032, 9780830759644
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.7 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
HENRIETTA C. MEARS was one of the great Bible teachers of the 20th century. While Christian Education Director at First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood, she built one of the largest Sunday Schools in the world and wrote curriculum that was in such high demand that to publish it, she founded Gospel Light in 1933. Such notable Christian leaders as Richard C. Halverson, Luis Evans, Jr. and Bill Bright were among her students. Billy Graham said of Dr. Mears, “Her enthusiasm for the Lord Jesus Christ was contagious.”Miss Mears went home to be with her Lord and Savior on March 20, 1963.