Your job is obedience. God’s job is everything else.
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering…What is God’s plan for my life? or Can He really use me? you’re not alone. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through those same questions. But she’s also learned that we were absolutely created to participate in God’s divine activity and experience His rich blessings. We just have to say yes to Him!
Through her own struggles, doubts, and honest vulnerability, Lysa will equip you to:
- Reignite your passion for the Lord by discovering the incredible opportunities He’s already placed in front of you and the courage to say yes.
- Know what God is speaking personally to you with practical ways to listen for His voice.
- Overcome the fear that you’re not doing the Christian life right by learning it’s about perfect surrender, not perfect performance.
- Apply key teachings to your own situation today with helpful study questions and reflection prompts.
Get ready for a journey of joy and purpose—one that will radically bless you beyond what you can ask or imagine!
Lysa TerKeurst is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- ISBN-10: 0736950486
- ISBN-13: 9780736950480, 9780736919227
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces