Then and Now Bible Map Insert provides 22 Bible land maps with clear plastic overlays, making it easier than ever to see where biblical places were 3,000 years ago and where they are today.
Tired of looking at the tiny maps included in the back of your Bible and still not understanding an ancient city’s location? Most study Bibles provide maps showing only the position of cities during biblical times in super small print, making your study efforts frustrating, time consuming, and incomplete.
Enjoy having 22 easy-to-read, full-color maps that you can easily slip inside your Bible cover with this incredible Bible Map Insert! Features larger print, easy-to-read type, and 8 clear plastic overlays showing the location of modern cities and countries in red. Packed with maps, timelines, charts, and fascinating facts, this is a must-have resource for any Bible study.
Now you can easily see where Bible places are located today, including…
- 22 full-color maps, showing the Holy Land, the Middle East, Paul’s missionary journeys, and more
- 8 clear plastic overlays showing modern day cities and countries in red
- Old and New Testament time lines —shows Bible events next to world history events
- An index showing every major place in the Bible
- Quick-reference charts and diagrams that will add depth to any Bible study! Covers key topics:
- Easy-to-follow diagram showing the families of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
- Chart on 12 judges and prophets, location, to whom they prophesied, date, etc.
- Incredible diagram of the Tabernacle layout (birds-eye view)
- Diagram of Jerusalem during Jesus’ time
- Quick-reference charts listing Paul’s missionary journeys and an overview chart of Paul’s letters
See fascinating facts at a glance:
- Daniel was captured as a POW and taken to Iraq; he lived there the rest of his life.
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Abraham crossed Iraq and Syria to get to the Promised Land (The Holy Land today)
- The ruins of Nineveh (from the story of Jonah) are in Northern Iraq near Mosul in Kurdish areas
This ultra-thin booklet fits inside most Bibles and it features larger print, more maps, and more clear plastic overlays than any other insert available (44 Pages; 5.5 x 8.5 inches).
Knowing the locations of ancient cities and their distance from modern-day locations remains an essential part of any Bible study.
Then and Now Bible Maps Insert includes 44 pages with 8 clear plastic overlays; 22 full color maps; larger print; every major city in the Bible; separate maps for each of Paul’s journeys; a Bible time line; and an index. 5.5 x 8.5 inches (ultra-thin).
Then and Now Bible Maps Insert features:
- Middle East: Then & Now maps
- Old Testament Timeline
- Abraham’s Journeys
- Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
- Families of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
- The Exodus: Then & Now maps
- Judges and Prophets of Israel
- Holy Land-Twelve Tribes: Then & Now maps
- The Cycle Pattern in Judges
- Holy Land-United Kingdom: Then & Now maps
- The Tabernacle
- Holy Land-Divided Kingdom: Then & Now maps
- Assyrian Empire: Then & Now maps
- Babylonian Empire map
- Persian Empire maps
- New Testament Timeline
- Jerusalem map
- Holy Land-New Testament: Then & Now maps
- Paul’s Travels and Missionary Journeys maps
- Paul’s Journey to Rome
Now, you will know where Bible places are today and will discover how location matters within the Bible.
- 44 pages
- 8 plastic overlays
- All maps in full color
- Larger print than other Bible map inserts
- Every major city in the Bible
- Bible timeline
- Separate maps for each of Paul’s Journeys
- Paperback : 44 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1596362936
- ISBN-13 : 9781596362932
- Item Weight : 3.21 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.3 x 0.2 x 8 inches