The cross is the template for our journey in God. It’s our center, our anchor, our GPS, and our wisdom. It autocorrects wrong thinking and defogs the room.
Understand the great paradox of the cross–He suffered so we never have to, and He suffered to show us how.
His cross will make sense of your fiery trial.
Your faith will be strengthened as you believe God for your own resurrection.
This book will help you…
- Revisit the hill where the two of you first met
- See the cross as the ultimate revelation of who god is
- Identify the sinister forces that try to downplay the significance of the cross
- Grasp the great paradox between the two sides of the cross
- make sense of your fiery trial
- Believe God for your own resurrection
Bob Sorge is “the speaker who can’t talk”—that is, he is reduced to a whisper because of a debilitating vocal injury he suffered over 20 years ago. Through the journey, God has given him an empowering message that explores God’s purposes in fiery trials. It’s not the fire that changes you but your pursuit of God in the fire that changes you. Bob has a unique way of helping us process our journey so we stay in the race and overcome. Whether you’re reading one of his books or listening to him, you’re about to receive a word from the heart of God that will strengthen your faith and draw you into greater intimacy with Jesus.
208 pages, 24 chapters
Each chapter has questions for individual and group reading.
- ISBN-10 : 1937725596
- ISBN-13 : 9781937725594
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.4 x 0.4 x 8.4 inches