Did Jesus of Nazareth really rise from the dead?
Of the many world religions, only one claims that its founder returned from the grave.
The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the very cornerstone of Christianity.
But a dead man coming back to life? In our sophisticated age, when myth has given way to science, who can take such a claim seriously? Some argue that Jesus never died on the cross. Conflicting accounts make the empty tomb seem suspect.
How credible is the evidence for―and against―the resurrection?
Focusing his award-winning skills as a legal journalist on history’s most compelling enigma, Lee Strobel retraces the startling findings that led him from atheism to belief.
This book examines…
- The Medical Evidence―Was Jesus’ death a sham and his resurrection a hoax?
- The Evidence of the Missing Body―Was Jesus’ body really absent from his tomb?
- The Evidence of Appearances―Was Jesus seen alive after his death on the cross?
Written in a hard-hitting journalistic style, The Case for Easter probes the core issues of the resurrection. Jesus Christ, risen from the dead: superstitious myth or life-changing reality?
The evidence is in. The verdict is up to you.
Priced to give away, this “investigation” into Christ’s death answers three crucial questions seekers ask…
- Was Jesus’ death a sham?
- Was his tomb really empty?
- Was he seen alive after his death on the cross?
Strobel’s award-winning skills as a legal journalist will persuade even the most hard-boiled skeptics to reconsider Jesus’ death and resurrection.
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and co-authored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University.
- Mass Market Paperback: 96 pages
- ISBN-10: 0310339502, 0310355982
- ISBN-13: 9780310339502, 9780310355984
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.1 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 ounces