The Action Storybook Bible invites families with children ages 8 and under to explore God’s redemptive story together.
From the sleek and amazing creatures God created at the beginning of the world to the powerful kings who reigned over ancient Israel to Jesus’s gift of eternal life for you and your family—God has a beautiful and exciting plan for the world. Where do you fit into that plan? How are the truths found in God’s Word reflected in your life?
This Bible storybook features 15 episodes highlighting key milestones in God’s story, packed with dozens of scenes—combining stories from God’s Word with brand-new captivating illustrations from Brazilian master-artist Sergio Cariello, illustrator of the bestselling The Action Bible. Discover your family’s place in God’s redemptive story and together put your faith into action!
Interactive features include:
- Fifteen episodes loaded with over 350 brand-new illustrations from master-artist Sergio Cariello.
- Short and easy reading for all ages. Take turns telling God’s redemptive story!
- The Life, Faith, Action! feature wraps up each episode and helps your family recognize how God is moving through each story, discover how that relates to your daily lives, and feel inspired to put your faith into action.
- Heroes Hall of Fame index, where you can look up your favorite Bible characters and discover their stories!
Help youngsters discover their place in God’s redemptive story and put their faith into action! Designed for 4- to 8-year-olds, this dynamic storybook Bible features 15 “episodes” highlighting key milestones in God’s Word, complete with all-new comic-style illustrations. Includes end-of-chapter “Life, Faith, Action!” suggestions and a “Heroes Hall of Fame” index. 256 pages, hardcover
- Age Range: 4 – 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool to grade 3
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781414202
- ISBN-13: 9780781414203
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.7 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Available in these editions…