Seven Questions to Ask before and after You Marry
Start today building a marriage that lasts a lifetime.
- Deal with problems before they emerge
- Understand each other’s love styles
- Develop communication skills that allow you to not merely talk, but connect
- Turn your conflicts into opportunities to strengthen your relationship
- Understand and enjoy the differences between the sexes
- Uncover the single habit that can make or break every marriage
- Discover the importance of growing together spiritually
Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love. This comprehensive marriage program is designed specifically for today’s couples by a couple. And now, in this second edition, the Parrotts’ award-winning approach has been updated and expanded to incorporate ten more years of feedback, research, and professional experience, all-new video sessions, and new help for those entering their second marriage. Tried and proven by counselors, churches, and individual couples worldwide, this complete, award-winning marriage prep program helps you acquire the knowledge and skills for spending a lifetime together. Make your marriage everything it is meant to be. Save your marriage—before (and after) it starts.