Discover the peace that comes from praying God’s Word over your life
Taking you on a 31-day journey rooted in Christ’s words in John 15, Praying the Scriptures for Your Life will help you find guidance and peace as you pray through life’s trickiest issues, from relationships to finances to what to do with the pain of unanswered prayer.
In one of his last conversations with his disciples, Jesus urged his followers to “remain” in him. But what does it mean to remain in Christ in our daily lives?
In Praying the Scriptures for Your Life, popular Bible teacher Jodie Berndt invites you to experience deeper intimacy with Christ as you allow his words from John 15 to transform your perspective as well as your prayers.
This reflective 31-day devotional:
- Gives insight into what it means to abide with Christ every day.
- Guides you in how to pray the Scriptures and let them shape your choices.
- Covers topics ranging from relationships to faith to money management.
- Shows how closeness with Christ equips you to bear fruit through your prayers.
- Is a reminder that you are created for connection with your heavenly Father.
- Teaches how abiding is the key to abundance.
Praying the Scriptures for Your Life is the latest addition to the bestselling Praying the Scriptures series. With short, easy-to-read chapters, the book invites you to read, reflect, and respond as you pray the Scriptures over every area of your life.
Discover the peace that comes from abiding in Christ as you sink deep into his Word.
Jodie Berndt has written or cowritten many books, including the bestselling Praying the Scriptures series for children, teens, and adult children. A speaker and Bible teacher, Jodie has been featured on programs like Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, and a host of popular podcasts, and she has written articles for many news and faith outlets. She and her husband, Robbie, have four adult children, and they live in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0310361605
- ISBN-13 : 9780310361602
- Item Weight : 6.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.74 x 7.15 inches