A Music CD to Inspire Intentional Grandparenting
Join Christian artists, Bruce Carroll, Wayne Watson, Bob Bennett, Buddy Green, Scott Wesley Brown, Mary Rice Hopkins and others, as they weave a soundtrack to help move us to a new level of commitment and purpose in grandparenting.
Some of these songs are newly written and recorded, others have already blessed many listeners before being gathered on this music CD.
Each song speaks in its own way to encourage grandparents to reach their grandchildren and to impact future generations, so they can know, love, and serve Christ.
- Grandprints: Scott Wesley Brown
- Hold You All Night: Wayne Watson
- Finish Well: Steve & Annie Chapman
- The Best is Yet to Come: Sam Parsons
- Grandma and Grandpa: John Stothers
- Empty Nest: Bruce Carroll
- Land of the Midlife Son: Gary Forsythe
- God Might Look Like You: Bruce Carroll
- Jesus Loves Us: Scott Wesley Brown
- Gramma’s House: Mary Rice Hopkins
- Things a Grandpa Should Know: Bruce Carroll
- Angels Around your Bed: Bob Bennett
- Grace for the Moment: Buddy Greene
- Every Generation: Jim Cole
- Aaronic Benediction: Marty Goetz & Misha Goetz
The Legacy Coalition is an organization committed to equipping grandparents to reach and disciple grandchildren and help churches minister effectively to millions of Christian grandparents who need encouragement, training, and resources. For more information, visit their website at legacycoalition.com.
- ISBN-13: 9781570524905
Pricing for Gifts and Groups:
$7.99 (1 unit)
$6.99 each (2 units)
$5.99 each (3 units)
$4.99 each (4+ units)