Full of invaluable information for every children’s worker – whether pastor, leader, teacher, volunteer, parent or grandparent.
Discover how to reach children for Christ at an early age and keep them genuinely interested while developing their roots of faith, so they are much less likely to give in to the attraction of the “wolves” of the world.
This book explains…
- why children’s ministry is so important,
- how God can use you to influence children for Him,
- how to help children live the life God intends,
- how to create an exciting and successful children’s ministry,
- how to properly visit the homes of children,
- how to be a better teacher,
- where to look for children’s curriculum, and much more.
Herb Owen has ministered to children for over 21 years. He served as an associate pastor at Harvest Baptist Church in Central Virginia; is involved in missions work, writing , and speaking in churches; and composes children’s songs and musicals through Brentwood Music. He also taught college courses in children’s ministry for 6 years at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, USA. His great love and leadership of children has impacted the lives of countless children – and entire families. Herb holds a MA degree from Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina. He resides in Richmond, Virginia with his wife, Marilyn, and two sons.
- eBook: 157 pages, 2.2 MB PDF File
- ISBN-10: 1570523754
- ISBN-13: 9781570523755