Even parents who deeply love their teen don’t always know how to express that love in a way that makes their teen feel loved and accepted.
In How to Really Love Your Teen, Dr. Campbell helps you create a balanced approach to parenting in the teen years. The skills you learn in this book will help you:
• Communicate unconditional love
• Handle teenage anger…and your own
• Deal with adolescent depression
• Establish loving communication even when your teen shuts down
• Help your teenager grow spiritually
As you learn to love your teen in ways he or she can receive, you’ll be amazed at the joy the teenage years can bring.
The late Dr. Ross Campbell served thousands of families in his three decades as a counselor. He authored several books, including the international bestseller How to Really Love Your Child and The Five Love Languages of Children (coauthored with Gary Chapman), and wrote extensively on helping children deal with anger.
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 078141251X
- ISBN-13 : 9780781412513
- Item Weight : 6.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.64 x 8.25 inches