Written by grandparents and expert Bible study authors Phyllis and Andrew T. Le Peau, this Bible study explores the biblical framework for being a godly grandparent.
In nine sessions, this study guides you in how to be a loving and caring presence in not only the lives of your grandchildren, but also for your adult children as they parent.
- Getting the Most Out of Grandparenting
- A Grandfather’s Blessing
- Praying for Our Grandchildren
- From Generation to Generation
- Nurturing Contentment
- Loving Your In-Laws
- The Problem with Favoritism
- Family Forgiveness
- Never Too Late to Change
- When It Is time to Step Aside
- Leader’s Notes
Phyllis J. Le Peau worked with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship for over two decades in St. Louis and the Chicago metro area. She is also the author of several Bible study guides published by InterVarsity Press and Zondervan. She and her husband Andy have four married children and thirteen grandchildren.
- Paperback: 64 pages
- ISBN-10: 9780830831111
- ISBN-13: 9780830831111
- ASIN: 0830831118
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
There are no reviews yet.