Families can share the help and hope of God in everyday moments with their children by reading this family devotional.
With 100 days of devotionals, this family-friendly edition includes a daily devotional for adults and a separate kid-friendly devotional that touches on the same topic.
Grace for the Moment Family Devotional is a great resource for:
- families growing their faith
- parents hoping to jump-start a new habit of prayer with their children
- teaching children how to embrace a grateful heart and find inspiration on a daily basis
Each daily devotional includes:
- a devotional for adults (on the left page)
- a Scripture for parents and children to read together
- a devotional for kids (on the right page)
- a “Growing in Grace” activity and discussion question
Grace for the Moment Family Devotional is a great gift for birthdays, adoption celebrations, baby showers, baptisms, and Christmas.
This 100-day devotional will help each family enjoy quality time together by incorporating rich faith discussions and grow in Christ across the generations.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is the recipient of the 2021 ECPA Pinnacle Award for his outstanding contribution to the publishing industry and society at large. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 145 million products in print.
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1400211883
- ISBN-13 : 9781400211883
- Item Weight : 1.03 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.7 x 7.88 inches