The Bible for every battle every man faces.
This study Bible addresses spiritual and life issues from a male perspective, showing that Scripture is relevant in every stage of a man’s life, from early adulthood through the retirement years.
Every Man’s Bible is filled with affirming, challenging, and uplifting features that will remind men that God has a place for them in his story and a plan for their lives.
This study Bible deals with sensitive topics men need to address, and it talks about struggles that many men confront.
In this Bible for men, there are thousands of notes on topics ranging from work, intimacy, and competition to taking risks, managing money, and raising children.
Every Man’s Bible provides useful insights on how to live a godly life as a man in all of the various roles that he takes on, written by the bestselling author of The Every Man Series, Stephen Arterburn.
Whether on your dashboard or on your desk, you will want to keep the “Every Man’s Bible” close at hand.
- New International Version text
- Book introductions and 44 charts/maps
- Study Notes Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God—This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man’s life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know—Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About—Gives insight into the Bible’s vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives—Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold—Sound advice from the pros: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joseph Stowell, Chuck Swindoll, Stephen Arterburn, Tony Dungy, Greg Laurie, Joe Stowell and others
- Tools for Real Life
- Thousands of study notes, plus a host of Spotlights, Perspectives, and What’s the Point callouts What the Bible Says
- Hard-hitting instructions from the Bible on work, sex, competition, time management, and much more Men, Women, and God
- The truth behind the myths and misinformation about men, women, and God Book Introductions
- Discover each Bible book in a nutshell, all on one page Someone You Should Know
- Profiles of great and less-than-great men of the Bible and what you can learn from them
- Imitation Leather : 1776 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496409132
- ISBN-13 : 9781496409133
- Item Weight : 3.35 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.4 x 1.9 x 10 inches