The Bible for every battle every man faces.
This study Bible addresses spiritual and life issues from a male perspective, showing that Scripture is relevant in every stage of a man’s life, from early adulthood through the retirement years.
Every Man’s Bible is filled with affirming, challenging, and uplifting features that will remind men that God has a place for them in his story and a plan for their lives.
This study Bible deals with sensitive topics men need to address, and it talks about struggles that many men confront.
In this Bible for men, there are thousands of notes on topics ranging from work, intimacy, and competition to taking risks, managing money, and raising children.
Every Man’s Bible provides useful insights on how to live a godly life as a man in all of the various roles that he takes on, written by the bestselling author of The Every Man Series, Stephen Arterburn.
Whether on your dashboard or on your desk, you will want to keep the “Every Man’s Bible” close at hand.
With thousands of notes on topics just for men, it gives you real answers, real fast.
- New Living Translation Bible text
- Easy to read Bible with book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes that help men gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God―features that focus on two of the most important relationships in every man’s life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know―profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach men about the importance of faith in their own lives
- What the Bible Says About―articles that give insight into the Bible’s vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives―bits of information to glean from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold―sound advice from trusted leaders: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joseph Stowell, Chuck Swindoll, and more
- Tools for Real Life
- Thousands of study notes, plus a host of Spotlights, Perspectives, and What’s the Point callouts What the Bible Says
- Hard-hitting instructions from the Bible on work, sex, competition, time management, and much more Men, Women, and God
- The truth behind the myths and misinformation about men, women, and God Book Introductions
- Discover each Bible book in a nutshell, all on one page Someone You Should Know
- Profiles of great and less-than-great men of the Bible and what you can learn from them
- Binding: Hardcover
- Pages: 1,824
- Trim measures: 5.25 x 7.875 in.
- ASIN : 1414381042
- Hardcover : 1,824 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781414381046
- ISBN-13 : 9781414381046
- Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.7 x 2.1 x 8.3 inches
Available in Hardcover, Deluxe Heritage, and Large Print editions.
There are no reviews yet.