Are you looking for the perfect Easter picture book and a way to engage your children or grandchildren with the biblical story of Holy Week in a way they’ll remember?
Learn about Jesus along with Benjamin as he follows Jesus through Jerusalem to find out who this man really is.
What are the treasures in Benjamin’s Box? Come along with Benjamin and see. Like all boys and girls, Benjamin is very, very curious. When Jesus comes to Jerusalem, Benjamin decides to follow him and find out who he really is.
At first, Benjamin thinks Jesus is a teacher, then a king.
But as he follows Jesus throughout the week, filling his wooden box with special treasures along the way, he finally learns the REAL good news—Jesus is all about love.
At last, he learns the good news—news that every child (and grown-up!) will want to share.
- For ages 4–8
- Beautifully illustrated, making this a book something to treasure
- Perfect for small group or individual reading experiences
- Ideal to use alongside Resurrection Eggs or alone as a meaningful look at Jesus’ ministry and sacrifice
- Brings the story of Jesus’ time in Jerusalem, his death, and resurrection to life for readers young and old.
Benjamin’s Box brings the story of Jesus’ time in Jerusalem, his death, and resurrection to life for readers young and old
- ASIN : 0310715059
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- Reading age : 4 – 7 years
- Grade level : Preschool – 2
- Item Weight : 6.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 0.3 x 7.38 inches
Ideal to use alongside Resurrection Eggs or alone as a meaningful look at Jesus’ ministry and sacrifice
There are no reviews yet.