Scripture passages to encourage every father.
God’s Word offers help and blessings for every situation in life. In A Father God Blesses, dads will be uplifted by Scripture selections that speak to fathers of all ages and circumstances. A variety of topics include:
- Showing Kindness to Your Family
- Teaching Your Children to Pray
- Being a Man of Integrity
- Bringing Your Problems to Him
- Seeking Spiritual Guidance
- And more . . .
These topics show fathers the value of their role and how to lead their family to know and love Christ. This book will be a timeless resource for helping dads be the best they can be for their families, and for nurturing their relationship with their heavenly Father.
Features & Benefits:
- A great tool for helping fathers lead their families in the way of Christ
- A timeless resource to use year after year
- Value-priced gift book for Father’s Day or any time of year; an ideal bulk purchase for churches
- Jack Countryman’s Father’s Day books have sold over 1 million copies
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie “Kip” Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises® for Your Every Need, God’s Promises® for Men, God’s Promises® for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units.
- Paperback: 64 pages
- ISBN-10: 0529104970
- ISBN-13: 9780529104977
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.2 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
This is a great book and due to its popularity, we cannot guarantee delivery by Father’s Day, June 16, 2019. If you order this book, we will get it to you as quickly as we can.