Once you have accepted God’s greatest gift of Jesus Christ, unwrap the spiritual gifts He has given so you can grow and become the person you were meant to be.
Your Gifts for Teens will guide you through a 20-minute survey to help you discover your spiritual gifts and how you can use them to fulfill God’s plan for your life.
More than 5 million people around the world have discovered their spiritual gifts through taking the Your Gifts surveys, enabling and equipping them to serve with effectiveness and fulfillment at home, work, and in their churches.
What better time than now to understand how God desires to release you with passion and purpose as you begin to put your spiritual gifts into practice
Your Gifts for Teens is based upon the best-selling spiritual gifts survey for adults. It has been fully revised and updated to appeal to today’s teens (middle and high school, ages 10-18).
In only 20 minutes, it is a fun and valuable tool for helping 10- to 18-year-olds discover, understand, and use the spiritual gifts God has given to them to reach their generation for Christ.
Your Gifts for Teens covers nine spiritual gifts from the Bible which are used inTeam Ministry. These nine gifts are the team or task-oriented gifts for use in daily life and ministry. Discover which spiritual gifts God has given to you and find ways to implement your specific gifts, including:
- EVANGELISM: passionately leading others to the saving knowledge of Christ, Ephesians 4:11
- PROPHECY: boldly and fearlessly proclaiming God’s truth, Romans 12:6; Ephesians 4:11; 1 Corinthians 12:10, 28
- TEACHING: making clear the truth of God’s Word with simplicity & accuracy, Romans 12:7; 1 Corinthians 12:28
- EXHORTATION: motivating others to action, application and purpose, Romans 12:8
- SHEPHERDING: overseeing, training, feeding, coaching/leading, Ephesians 4:11
- SERVING: providing practical help both physically and spiritually, Romans 12:7; 1 Corinthians 12:28
- MERCY-SHOWING: identifying with and comforting those in need, Romans 12:8
- GIVING: releasing material resources to further the work of the Church, Romans 12:8
- ADMINISTRATION: organizing, administering, promoting, leading, Romans 12:8; 1 Corinthians 12:28
Includes full page descriptions of each of these nine spiritual gifts, including “How Can You Use This Gift?” for each one.
Through this spiritual gifts survey, you will discover your dominant spiritual gifts. You can then further develop your spiritual gifts as you use them in daily life and in your home, school and local church ministry. You will then begin to experience maximum fulfillment in allowing God to work through your unique giftedness.
You were created with purpose and passion—discover your spiritual gifts and learn how God can use them to advance His Kingdom in ways you never imagined.
For further explanation and study of spiritual gifts see the books Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, for individuals and groups, and Team Ministry: Gifted to Serve, for pastors, teachers and youth group leaders.
Your Gifts for teens has 16 pages which include an introduction, instructions, 108 questions, a 2-part self-scoring answer sheet and a full page describing each of the 9 team ministry gifts.
“I’ve taken other spiritual gift tests and by far yours is the best. I love the way you describe what our gifts are and how we can apply them to everyday life. I just started my second small group and also help coach the new groups at my church. Your test is a wonderful way to encourage others to see God’s plans for their own lives. Thank you for all your doing to helps others find their way.”
“There is nothing like seeing yourself in a new light. The majority of this I found to be a true reflection of myself. Whether it was from what I have learned about me or what others have shared. This is a real motivation to study more about spiritual gifts.”
“The result set me thinking and challenged me afresh both in my walk with the Lord and my ministry in the body of Christ. Thank you so much for this ministry to the Church. I look forward to a renewed walk with the Lord and a more impacting ministry through more inquiries/study/prayer. Thank you indeed.”
“Thanks so much for this great tool to figure out my spiritual gift!! It has been so helpful in helping me understand more about myself!”
Includes 108 question spiritual gifts survey; two-part, self-scoring answer sheet; detailed gifts summaries and instructions. 16-pages plus 2 page survey.
Watch this short video to see how fun and easy it is for teens to discover their spiritual gifts, CLICK HERE
Order in bulk and save…
- Single copies ($5.99 each) CLICK HERE
- 10-pack for $49.99 ($5 each) CLICK HERE
- 50-pack for $199.99 ($4 each) CLICK HERE
- 100-pack for $299.99 ($3 each) CLICK HERE
There are no reviews yet.