Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me . . . “ (Matt. 19:14)
God places immense value on children, and desires them to grow close to Him. This fun, lively illustrated guide uses Bible characters to teach children how they can do just that—by using their special gifts! Fully revised and updated, Your Gifts for Children—formerly called God’s Special Gifts for Me—is a proven tool that has helped thousands of families and churches introduce children to their spiritual gifts.
Your Gifts for Children covers the “team” gifts based upon nine people from the Bible: Moses the Leader organizes, administers, promotes, leads.
- Philip the Evangelist leads others to the saving knowledge of Christ.
- Barnabas the Exhorter motivates others to action, application and purpose.
- The Widow the Giver releases resources to further the work of the Church.
- The Good Samaritan the Mercy Shower comforts those in need.
- Timothy the Shepherd oversees, trains, feeds, coaches & leads.
- John the Baptist the Prophet boldly proclaims God’s truth.
- Dorcas the Server provides practical help both physically and spiritually.
- Aquila and Priscilla the Teachers clearly present the truth of God’s Word.
Includes 11 coloring pages featuring biblical examples of each spiritual gift based upon people in the Bible and a brief spiritual gifts survey created for children, for a total of 16-pages.
- Series: Your Gifts Spiritual Gifts Surveys
- Paperback: 16 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 157052288X
- ISBN-13: 9781570522888
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces