The LEAD Personality Survey will provide you with an in-depth study of the unique characteristics of each type of personality, including your personality.
Your entire family, church members—even employees—will benefit from gaining a complete knowledge and understanding of their own personalities.
Improve communication and relationships as you identify and better understand your own personality type, find out what motivates or demotivates people, and learn how others are most or least effective based upon their personality type.
There are three basic criteria which were used in the development of the LEAD Personality Survey…
- Construct Validation: It is possible to identify separate personality patterns, styles, and characteristics. People will demonstrate a particular behavior or action in relationship to their own personality development.
- Content Validation: The content in the survey is designed to appeal to each separate personality. In the LEAD Personality Survey, there are 20 statements related to each personality type. The arrangement of the statements is designed to prevent recognizing a pattern.
- Criteria Validation: When the participant actually takes the survey, he/she will in fact choose those statements related to his/her particular personality. The pilot group was made up of many participants that had demonstrated through other forms of testing to have certain personality tendencies. They validated the criteria by choosing the statements that were designed to match their personality.
Over 500,000 people have taken the LEAD Personality Survey. It has been used by several of the largest training organizations in the United States, in management departments in different colleges and universities internationally, and in various church groups, businesses as well as by many individuals.
Each LEAD Personality Survey includes questionnaire; answer sheet; instructions; profiles of the different personality types such as the Leader, Expresser, Analyst, and Dependable; and descriptions of different personality patterns. 16 pages.
This LEAD Personality Survey is also available in the Online Personal Ministry Finder Database, which includes unlimited Spiritual Gifts Surveys plus three other online surveys: the LEAD Personality Survey, a teamwork assessment and a Preferred Ministry Position Interest Profile as well as 240 ministry job descriptions to help your people to find their place to serve in ministry. CLICK HERE for more information.
Dr. Walter Lacey has over 40 years of church and business experience in teaching, training, counseling and leadership development. He earned his Doctorate of Ministry at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary and, after 20+ years in pastoral ministry, started Interlink Consultants, a training company serving businesses and churches. Dr. Lacey saw a need in churches and in businesses to help individuals to have a better understanding of themselves and of each other. As a result of this need, he created The Lead Personality Survey and The Lead Personality Audio Seminar (only $9.99).
Order in packages and save…
- Single Copy for $8.99 each CLICK HERE
- 10-Pack for $79.99 ($8 each) CLICK HERE
- 50-Pack for $349.99 ($7 each) CLICK HERE
- 100-Pack for $599.99 ($6 each) CLICK HERE
Want 10 or more? Save on shipping by clicking and ordering the packs above.